[Scilab-users] ATOMS error (Scilab 6.0.1)

arctica1963 arctica1963 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 11:50:20 CEST 2018

Hello all,

Just recently been getting this error when running the ATOMS module manager:

"No ATOMS module is available. Please, check your Internet connection or
make sure that your OS is compatible with ATOMS."

I am using version 6.0.1 and know that it was working a while back, so not
sure what has changed. It can clearly get to the repository to update the
database, but then generates an error. Console shows: "Scanning repository
http://atoms.scilab.org/6.0 ... Done"

I also verified this on a separate machine that I only recently updated with
6.0.1, and that gave the same response. Not a big deal as I tend to write
functions as I need them, but seems odd.

Tried deleting the user folder at:
C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-6.0.1 but did not help.

Any ideas? It works fine under 5.5.2.

Lester