[Scilab-users] Xcos Scilab 6.0.1

André FS fs.andre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:21:41 CEST 2018

Hello guys.

I am building a model in Xcos (Scilab 6.0.1) and I am facing some problems
that I am not sure if they are bugs or misuse from my side.

* When a select a piece of the model and turn it to a superblock (right
click -> selection to superblock), after playing the simulation I got a
message error on console which says "invalid index". Then I realized that
all the edges (lines) linking the blocks were like "doubled". Deleting all
of them and redoing the links made it work well;

* The block *Expression* from the pallette "user defined functions"
requires that I create dummy variables u1, u2, u3, ... on my context of
variables. I thought it would be unecessary.

--
André Ferreira da Silva