[Scilab-users] F-16 aircraft model

André FS fs.andre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:35:50 CEST 2018

I updated the GitHub with a full Xcos version [1]. In the Readme of the
project, there is a brief explanation on how to run a basic simulation with
the full model [2]. This article [3] explains the motivations behind the
architecture.

[1] https://github.com/fsandre/mcflight/tree/master/xcos
[2] https://github.com/fsandre/mcflight
[3]