[Scilab-users] Function "locate" for 3d graphs

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Jun 15 14:19:15 CEST 2018

Hello Izabela,

locate() is being fixed against 3 bugs in 2D @
https://codereview.scilab.org/#/c/20018/
But beyond this, you are right, it could deserve to be upgraded in order
to become
usable in 3D.
Please do not hesitate to post a report for this wish, on bugzilla.

The interactive java curve editor is already able to edit 3D curves:
param3d() + right-click on the curve and edit its points.

But locate() and xchange() presently work only in 2D.

Regards
Samuel