[Scilab-users] circshift() : Scilab Enhancement Proposal

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:15:49 CEST 2018

Hi Samuel,

There might be an advantage of using the suggested DFT approach for fractional circular shifting of continuous/bandlimited input signals. This is a restrictive but quite useful class of signals.

For the more general case of input series, other interpolation schemes should perform better.

PS:
I could not find a good reference on this topic so far.

Regards,
Rafael