[Scilab-users] Voronoi tessellation/ Delaunay triangulation in 3d in Scilab?

Heinz Nabielek heinznabielek at me.com
Wed Jun 27 01:45:23 CEST 2018

On 27.06.2018, at 01:27, Samuel Gougeon <sgougeon at free.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Le 26/06/2018 à 20:42, Heinz Nabielek a écrit :
>> Dear Scilab friends,
>>
>> I have 15,000 points in 3d space with known xyz Carthesian coordinates and the basic question is, if their arrangement is random or not.
>>
>> I had been suggest to do Voronoi tessellation/ Delaunay triangulation. The famous problem of the location of the nearest public phone, but this is only 2d.
>>

> The CGAL module has a 3D Delaunay function available for Scilab 6:
> https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/cglab/2.3.1
> atomsInstall("cglab")

Thanks for the pointer, but does not work.

--> atomsInstall("cglab")
atomsInstallList: The package "cglab" is not registered.
Please check on the ATOMS repository that it is available for Scilab 6.0 on Darwin.

HOWEVER: REPOSITORY SAYS FOR "Toolboxes available on MACOSX":

CGLAB (10971 downloads, updated February 22, 2017)
Scilab interface to CGAL library
29 comments -  --> atomsInstall("cglab")

Where do I go from here?
Heinz