[Scilab-users] SciLab 6.0.1 and Symbolic Toolbox

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:41:23 CEST 2018

Hi,

Le 26/06/2018 à 09:54, kamienna.gora a écrit :
> Dear All,
>
> I have got a simple question - how to install Symbolic Toolbox for SciLab
> 6.0.1?
> According to tutorial: "https://scilab.in/scilab-symbolic-toolbox", point 5,
> I got: "liboverload.so: undefined symbol: pvApiCtx".

let's check some requirement before

1/this toolbox is ONLY for linux, if you are using windows/macOs it will
not work
2/ you have to install the overload toolbox before
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/overload/
 have you done this before ?
3/ I've used a lot this toolbox to communicate with maxima but I failed
to reinstall it 2 years ago and I don't know why ...

philippe