[Scilab-users] Scilab Cloud App

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Fri Jun 29 14:03:02 CEST 2018

Hallo Jens,

Well, first the Scilab Cloud App service is not free, if you wish to test it please contact
team at scilab.io !

A demonstation video is available as https://youtu.be/MaPKnUIEwoY ; as you might notice, the user
interaction is limited to uicontrol and plot management. There is no way to get the code out of the
web service if the application/toolbox/script does not allow that.

Technically speaking, this is not a web applet technology (Scilab running within the browser) but rather a
web service technology (Scilab running within the cloud/servers).

Thanks,

--
Clément