[Scilab-users] int2d

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Mar 1 00:27:58 CET 2018

Hello Masahiro,

> function  rt=multNormDensFunc(x_V, m_V, cov_M);

I am not sure about the semi-colon... ?

> [I2,e]=int2d(X,Y,list(multNormDensFunc,[0,0],[1,0;0,1]),[0.0001,  1,  20*20,  4000,  0])

The function expects only one parameter after both 2D operands x_V, m_V,
while the list provides 2 parameters.
So either the function is missing a y_V, or the list has an extra parameter.
I don't know how int2d() manages this.

In practical, int2d() needs mesh2d() to build and feed its X and Y
arguments.
While mesh2d() is still an external function in the Metanet module,
that is not Scilab 6 - ready: https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/metanet
However, mesh_2() from the CGLAB module
https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/cglab
should also be able to do the job (hoping that the output is int2d()
compatible).

These tools should be inside Scilab, or int2d() outsite :
http://bugzilla.scilab.org/8284

For int3d(), it is even worse. I am not sure there is any mesh3d()
available at all anywhere for Scilab.

Samuel