[Scilab-users] Xcos Loudspeaker simulation Algebraic loop and Bode plot

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:18:42 CET 2018

Hi Florent

I'm interested in the loudspeaker rmodel (I work in the loudspeaker
industry). The Master Thesis you're referencing to, it uses Matlab. Did you
get hold of the Matlab files? ... Are you simply taking some inspiration
from this Thesis and experimenting with XCOS?

I tried to download your zcos file, but it came as a ZIP file. When
extracted it contains a few files, but no ZCOS file. Appologies if I'm a
lost cause here, since I have no experience with XCOS, even basic stuff
might throw me off. Please explain.

Best regards,
Claus