[Scilab-users] Xcos Loudspeaker simulation Algebraic loop and Bode plot

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 07:47:51 CET 2018

Hi Florian

I loaded the zcos file this morning and compared it to Fig. 2.5 in the
Master Thesis. It looks like your Re-box is connected before the
integrator, which means it becomes omega-dependent. This is not what we
normally do. Did you intend it to be this way? I'm not sure this is
actually your problem - I'm just trying to help - and clear the path.

Best regards,
Claus