[Scilab-users] Atoms login

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Mar 16 18:23:28 CET 2018

Le 09/01/2018 à 10:35, simon.marchetto at scilab-enterprises.com a écrit :
> Hello,
> The ATOMS toolbox cache is once again automatically refreshed every 5
> *minutes*, as before.

Your cron daemon is killed again, or intentionally stopped.

I pushed and published 5 *days* ago a new version of a module with only
macros for Scilab 5.5 and 6.0,
packaged as usual. I am still expecting it in the ATOMS GUI after
atomsSystemUpdate()...

If ESI does not want to maintain this platform in a normal and workable way,
i think that the best would be just to tell it.
For my part, i do not believe too much on gremlins.

Only for France, there are more than 100 universities all with Sciences
and technologies departments,
big public research institutions as CEA, CNES, CNES, INRA...
So, it would be a pain not being able to set a new working platform out
of ESI.

We can call as well for proposals to implement and home a new platform
in Japan, India, Brasil, or Russia.

Samuel