[Scilab-users] Atoms login

Éric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:56:36 CET 2018

Hello to all

I can only share Samuel concerns. For toolbox developpers it can only be
disheartening to see their toolbvoxes "being packed" for months and now
even years. And even for potential users, the message cannot be conducive
to use Scilab.... I do not understand why the situation, which was
satisfying until 2 years ago, has been let deteriorated since then.

Regards

Eric