[Scilab-users] {EXT} n dimensional normal distribution

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Mar 19 10:03:38 CET 2018

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand well your need.

You can have the cumulative distribution function of the normal law with cdfnor()

https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.1/en_US/cdfnor.html

In your case, the syntax is [P,Q]=cdfnor("PQ",X,Mean,Std)

So I guess the probability you're looking for would be the product of the Qs for all your single component.

Additional functions can be found in the CASCI Atoms module:
http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/casci

HTH

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan