[Scilab-users] GSOC 2018

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon May 7 21:01:04 CEST 2018

Hello Claus,

AFAIK, there is this portal on the wiki :
https://wiki.scilab.org/GSoC_project_proposal
and this dedicated and active mailing list :

But you are right : it would be worthwhile having official news here (on
this list) about the selected projects and about their outcomes, status,
and chances and schedule to see them available as ATOMS modules, or even
afterwards  being included in Scilab for some of them.

Regards
Samuel