[Scilab-users] Vectorfind with accuracy

Izabela Wójcik-Grząba iwoj at il.pw.edu.pl
Tue Nov 13 16:42:29 CET 2018

Thank you Stéphane and please ignore my last post - I didn't see the
attachement at first.
I wanted to put your function to the library and have it loaded at
startup of each session. I used the function:

genlib ("Moja_biblioteka","C:/Program Files/mojabiblioteka_scilab")

and created a scilab.ini file in SCIHOME in which I put a line:

Moja_biblioteka = lib("C:/Program Files/mojabiblioteka_scilab")

Now your function vectorfindtol works only for the first time after
starting Scilab and only in the console. When I want to use it in a .sce
file it doesn't work at all. I get the message: "Undefined variable:
vectorfindtol".

Am I doing something wrong or did I miss something?

Thanks,
Iza