[Scilab-users] export to Excel with several sheets

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Mon Oct 1 12:45:22 CEST 2018

Hello,

Under Matlab a contrib has interfaced poi java library, which has Apache
license:

https://fr.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/38591-xlwrite-generate-xls-x-files-without-excel-on-mac-linux-win

This is just a matter of interfacing a Java class, which Scilab should
be capable of. I have tried a little bit but did no managed to produce
something that really works...

S.

Le 01/10/2018 à 12:27, Clément DAVID a écrit :

> Dear Paul,
>
> XLS_link [1] could be used to interact with Excel. This basically
> offer you the Excel OLE Automation API inside Scilab [2] and let you
> drive an Excel runtime using Scilab functions. Drawbacks : it requires
> an Excel licence and is Windows only.
>
> [1] : https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/xls_link/
>
> [2]
> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/219151/how-to-automate-microsoft-excel-from-visual-basic