[Scilab-users] {EXT} fft help page: can you read it?

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Tue Oct 9 09:30:14 CEST 2018

Hello,

The problem is not that they are small,
It is that they have a poor resolution so zooming only gives blur.

> 1) If you can read it, can you confirm that we have
> exp(-2*i*%pi/n*(m-1)*(k-1) for the direct transform (and the opposite for inverse) ?

Seems all right to me

> 2) Do you think this is worth filling a bug report ?

Think so.
The most easier for them would be to use \exp instead of e^{},
but imho the image tag should have an "alt" parameter with the formula in LaTeX (or whatever)
that usually shows up when the mouse pointer is on the picture.

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer