[Scilab-users] Unable to update ATOMS packages - Scilab 6.0.1

Nikolay Strelkov n.strelkov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:10:11 CEST 2018

Dear all!

It is known bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1765503 .

The solution is to use binary version of Scilab 6 as described in this
AskUbuntu answer ( https://askubuntu.com/a/1029164/66509 ).

Official reaction from Scilab developers and/or Debian/Ubuntu maintainers
is highly needed and will be appreciated.
Otherwise Scilab 6 from deb-packages is useless waste of disk resources.
So please take all needed measures on distro-level.

--

*With best regards,Ph.D., *

*associate professor at MPEI
<http://mpei.ru/lang/en/Pages/default.aspx>,IEEE member,maintainer of