[Scilab-users] Unable to update ATOMS packages - Scilab 6.0.1

Pndsc chrisp at poundsc.org
Thu Oct 11 23:33:59 CEST 2018

Hi Antoine,

Yes, I had tried the nightly version. Scilab continued to crash after
clicking the ATOMS package manager icon as before.

I've tried several times this evening to download another copy of one of the
nightly versions but there seems to be some kind of issue with the server
this evening - while I can view the downloads page any attempt to download
the nightly release fails on both the problem linux computer and my windows
alternate.

I'll give it another go tomorrow or over the weekend.

Thanks,

Chris.