[Scilab-users] mgetl -> diffrent number of lines

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Oct 15 23:26:18 CEST 2018

Le 15/10/2018 à 12:40, Carrico, Paul a écrit :

> Dear All
>
> I spent some time in finding a mistake in my code ; I finally noticed
> where the issue comes from …
>
> I’m reading a text file and if I use the windows release instead of
> the linux one, the number of lines is different, even if I use
> “dos2unix” tool: any idea of the origin?

Hello Paul,

This is/was a known issue, for which a complementary fix was included in
Scilab 6.0 branch 3 days ago!
https://codereview.scilab.org/20547
So, you shall instal a 6.0 "nightly" built
http://www.scilab.org/en/development/nightly_builds/branch60
after it will be actually rebuilt after Oct 12, 2018 4:44 PM
(please check the date of the NB sources. It looks OK for the
instantaneous build:
https://build.scilab.org/view/Scilab%206.0/job/scilab-6.0-windows-64/3811/)
and try with it.

Best regards