[Scilab-users] Scilab and Glassfish v5 server

aguilard daniel.aguilarl07 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 02:28:10 CEST 2018

*Hello!*
I've been using Scilab with Javasci for a while and I'm trying to make a web
service with Java EE, using scilab to do the maths! The app is running on
Glassfish v5 but when I call the scilab methods it tells me that the server
is unable to find the Scilab Java Main-Class. The app works perfectly
standalone. I copy all the .jar files that I need in the corresponding
folder but it doesn't work.

*Does anybody know how to configure glassfish to make the conection with
Scilab? or how to configure the classpath? *

I have like a week with this issue.

Greetings, Daniel Aguilar.