[Scilab-users] Tall Array in Scilab

CRETE Denis denis.crete at thalesgroup.com
Mon Oct 29 10:05:13 CET 2018

Hello,
Did you try to increase the stack size with stacksize() ; it may be a simple solution if the array is not too big.
Otherwise, I generally recourse to the Scilab function unix_g(), with a string parameter calling one of the basic OS functions (e.g. sed or grep) to reduce the size of the array before processing with SciLab.
HTH
Denis

[@@ THALES GROUP INTERNAL @@]

Unité Mixte de Physique CNRS / THALES
1 Avenue Augustin Fresnel
91767 Palaiseau CEDEx - France
Tel : +33 (0)1 69 41 58 52 Fax : +33 (0)1 69 41 58 78
e-mail :
 denis.crete at thalesgroup.com<mailto:denis.crete at thalesgroup.com> <mailto:%20denis.crete at thalesgroup.com>
http://www.trt.thalesgroup.com/ump-cnrs-thales
http://www.research.thalesgroup.com