[Scilab-users] uicontrol TABLE

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Oct 29 16:02:44 CET 2018

Le 29/10/2018 à 15:46, Izabela Wójcik-Grząba a écrit :
> I have 6.01 version and changing values doesn't work. When the figure
> with table pops up I change some values, then close the window and
> check a t2 variable.

If you really do things in this order, you kill the uicontrol that can't
be addressed anymore, and you should get an error message:

--> t2=matrix(ut.string,size(table))
at line     7 of function %h_e ( SCI\modules\graphics\macros\%h_e.sci
line 19 )

get: The handle is not or no more valid.

and then yes, t2 has not been updated.