[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? Unable to update ATOMS packages - Scilab 6.0.1

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Mon Oct 29 18:51:38 CET 2018

Hello,

Here is what I did in Ubuntu 18.10 to get scilab 6.0 nightly build to work (it also suffers from the missing libgfortran):
- download the last nighlty build of the 6.0 branch,
- untar it,
- sudo apt-get install libgfortran3,
- run scilab from the terminal,
- success!

Could you use the same approach to solve your problems?

Antoine