[Scilab-users] parallel_run

Arvid Rosén arvid at softube.com
Tue Oct 30 10:39:08 CET 2018

parallel_run has also been broken on macOS for ages unfortunately. I don’t think it was removed though.

Cheers,
Arvid

From: Scilab Users List <users-bounces at lists.scilab.org> on behalf of "Carrico, Paul" <paul.carrico at esterline.com>
Date: Tuesday, 30 October 2018 at 10:15
Subject: Re: [Scilab-users] parallel_run

Hi

I do not know if it’s still the case, but some time ago, parallel runs were only available under Linux and not under Windows

Paul

EXPORT CONTROL :
Cet email ne contient pas de données techniques
This email does not contain technical data