[Scilab-users] arduino toolbox: now available for Scilab 6.0

Nikolay Strelkov n.strelkov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:49:28 CEST 2018

Dear Samuel!

Thank you for good news!

It would be very great if Linux version will be available for both Scilab
5.5.2 (as in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS) and Scilab 6.0 (as in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS)
through ATOMS.

I'm ready to test it with Arduino boards - I have Atmega328 based (Uno, Pro
Mini, Nano) and Atmega2560-based (Mega).

--

*With best regards,Ph.D., *

*associate professor at MPEI
<http://mpei.ru/lang/en/Pages/default.aspx>,IEEE member,maintainer of