[Scilab-users] metanet for scilab 6.0.1 ?

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:54:07 CEST 2018

Le 21/09/2018 à 14:31, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :

> After looking at the final lines of the log, I have the feeling that the
> low-level gateway still uses the stack. This could explains why it does
> not compile with Scilab 6.0.1.

yes that's what I get, all fortran files in :

metanet-master/sci_gateway/fortran/

have the line :  include 'stack.h'

but the toolbox call sci_malloc.h  in many other files, which the new
api for scilab6 (introduced since scilab 5.3?).

So do you think that removing  the line "include 'stack.h' " from all
*.f files while solve the problem ?

Best regards

Philippe