[Scilab-users] metanet for scilab 6.0.1 ?

Arvid Rosén arvid at softube.com
Mon Sep 24 11:20:06 CEST 2018

Hi,

I use the NARVAL package in scilab 6. I think it is basically the same as the old metanet stuff. It is not supported directly though, and I believe I had to do some hacking to get it working.

Cheers,
Arvid

--
Arvid Rosén
VP Research & Development

m: +46 73 25 12347
p: + 46 13 21 16 23
softube.com

On 2018-09-21, 16:54, "users on behalf of philippe" <users-bounces at lists.scilab.org on behalf of rouxph.22 at gmail.com> wrote:

    Le 21/09/2018 à 14:31, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :

    > After looking at the final lines of the log, I have the feeling that the
    > low-level gateway still uses the stack. This could explains why it does
    > not compile with Scilab 6.0.1.

    yes that's what I get, all fortran files in :

    metanet-master/sci_gateway/fortran/

    have the line :  include 'stack.h'

    but the toolbox call sci_malloc.h  in many other files, which the new
    api for scilab6 (introduced since scilab 5.3?).

    So do you think that removing  the line "include 'stack.h' " from all
    *.f files while solve the problem ?

    Best regards

    Philippe