[Scilab-users] Problems with Scilab- Xcos simulations (Algebraic loop / Derivative block).

Marcus Vinicius Pereira de Souza marcusvpsouza at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 8 22:13:32 CEST 2019

Dear all,I'm trying to do a simulation involving a system of ordinary differential equations. However, in working out the block diagram, I came across an algebraic loop problem.

To solve this problem, I made a new arrangement of the equations and then it was necessary to include a derivative block.Two new problems have appeared: 1) the initial value of the output signal does not match the value obtained by the initial value theorem and 2) the signal has a strong oscillation (probably due to high frequencies).Can anyone help me solve these issues? Attached, the. Thank you very much.

--
Marcus Vinicius Pereira de Souza, D.Sc. (Eng.)Prof. do Ens. Bas. Tec. TecnológicoCEFET/RJ | Campus Valença-RJ
Cel: +55 32 9 8436 9695 (TIM - Wapp)