[Scilab-users] Nested function definition

Izabela Wójcik-Grząba iwoj at il.pw.edu.pl
Wed Apr 10 17:31:10 CEST 2019

Ok, sorry. It's my mistake connected with using math terms not properly.
Now I understand that nested function is more general term in Scilab
help. The help example is similar to mine and this is the whole
misunderstanding.
I appreciate your comprehensive explanation.
Now I am happy because the notation of my (mathematical) functions
become simpler.

Kind regards,
Iza