[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: ?==?utf-8?q? SciNotes and printf("...\n")

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:01:15 CEST 2019

sorry... I pressed the "send" button accidently

...interesting.....so it is possible to  printf(" Unicode \n")      ?

printf(<<...>>)                                    // creates an error as
expected

printf("<< ... >>") and printf(" ... ")     // doesn't change anything
compared to printf(" .. ")

I probably misunderstand...

BR
Philipp