[Scilab-users] How to print GUI window?

VTX1801 sl1800 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Aug 2 16:30:18 CEST 2019

Philipp,
Thanks for contributing your time and effort to resolve this issue with a
work around.

The following error is produced when the push button is clicked"

cd: Cannot go to directory C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView

Obviously, I do not have IrfanView software installed on my laptop/

Therefore, for this work around to be implemented does everyone who is a
client of this Scilab code need to install IrfanView software?

Or, will the Scilab executable that will be distributed to clients need to
install IrfanView software?
Additionally, does the output file directory need to be identical on all
client PCs?

Lastly, the uicontrols all appear to be within the boundaries of the graph
plot.
This is not acceptable.
The spreadsheet data needs to plot unobscurred and the are several list
boxes that will have various data displayed.

Again, it would be far better to fix the bug in Scilab than to require all
this effort for a work around solution.

Best Regards,
Ted