[Scilab-users] gui2bitmap 1.0 is released

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 22:03:42 CEST 2019

Hallo Samuel,

I know...old system, but still....

Win XP
Scilab 5.5.2
- Install gui2ibtmap from atoms.

copy paste the first example into the console gives follwing

-->// Generate a nice GUI (from demos)
 -->exec("SCI/modules/gui/demos/uicontrol_plot3d.dem.sce",-1);
 -->//
 -->f = gcf();
 -->f.axes_size = [650 400];
 -->sleep(500)
 -->figGUI = "TMPDIR/gui2bitmap/gui2bitmap.png";
 -->
 -->// Export the window
 -->gui2bitmap(f, figGUI, %t)   // with window borders
  !--error 241
File
'C:\Users\Samuel\Desktop\DOSSIERS\Scilab\scripts\bib\ATOMS\GUI2BI~1\GUI2BI~1.0\GUI2BI~1.0_5\macros\gui2bitmap.bin'
does not exist

This is true, because on my PC there is no C:\Users\Samuel....

Best regards,
Philipp