[Scilab-users] gui2bitmap 1.1 is released

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Aug 5 14:47:10 CEST 2019

gui2bitmap 1.1 is released.

CHANGES 1.0 => 1.1
==================
FIX and IMPROVEMENTS:

 1. On Windows, any graphical window that is partly shifted off-screen
    is now managed.
 2. On slow computers, sometimes the snapshot shew some overlaying
    window instead of the Graphical one.
 4. In case of NWNI mode, the error message was wrong.

Philipp,

I hope the point 2) will now be ok on your side:

> One test by accident:
>
> => figure was created, but with content that overlayed the figure...in
> my case I copied the example from the help page, without exporting the
> figure.
> The export command I typed in afterwards by hand...so the console
> overlayed the figure.....as a result the exported image showed the
> scilab figure beeing overlayed by the console.

You may also test the point 1).
Both points are quite sensitive to graphics speed, that depends on the
Scilab version, and on the computer.

Now i will work a bit on animaGIF() to make it using gui2bitmap()
instead of xs2png().

Best regards
Samuel