[Scilab-users] How to print GUI window?

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 10:42:02 CEST 2019

one hint....

what is the scale factor of your screen setting....mine was set to 125%
I try to freely translate from German windows to english
-> right click on desktop
-> Display setting (or something like this..second from the bottom)
-> change size of text, Apps and other elements

back to 100% and the image looks different
still there are pixels around the GUI from the background, but at least the
complete figure is screen shotted