[Scilab-users] gui2bitmap 1.0 is released

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 21:58:01 CEST 2019

Ted,

if one is able to execute following commands from Scilab:
- GetActiveWindow
- GetFocus

What is the result?
- a window handle to the active window
- a handle to the window that has the keyboard focus

I am no hardcore programmer, but to my understanding still there was no
screenshot taken.

So what still would be necessary:
Call win10 snipping tool from scilab in such a way that it performs the
screenshot on the window that has the focus.

BR
Philipp

Am Di., 13. Aug. 2019 um 21:09 Uhr schrieb VTX1801 <sl1800 at rochester.rr.com