[Scilab-users] Confusion about types (typeof vs. Variabe Browser)

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Sat Dec 7 00:24:34 CET 2019

Stéphane,

Thank you.

In your opinion, when format is clearly defined and widely agreed upon,
such as double, type name should be the same as format name? Or in this
case you propose such name which by chance coincides with the name of
the format?

As you may guess I have some conflict about this--not sure of the
difference between type, type of the scalar version and storage format.

Regards,

Federico Miyara