[Scilab-users] designing a sound file

Jan Åge Langeland j-lan at online.no
Sun Dec 22 00:05:59 CET 2019

I am not really an expert in this format, but unless you want a very
long file, the logical approach for me would be to make a vector with
zeros representing all samples, then insert the imported tick and tack
samples at the right places, and export to a file with wavewrite or
savewave. Making sure to remove DC offset in the tick, tock data to
avoid clicks.

Maybe it will sound better in stereo ?

Brgds

Jan