[Scilab-users] Small problem with Scilab 6.0.1 code generation

Vilppu vilppu91 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:45:13 CET 2019

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 Enterprise, Scilab 6.0.1, MinGw toolbox 0.10.5 and gcc
6.2.0. All are 64 bit versions. When I try to use Xcos feature ‘code
generation’ on any super block I get this warning three times: “operation +:
Warning adding a matrix with the empty matrix will give an empty matrix
result”. Then the basic messages: generate loader file, …, compilation, …,
Link done, and finally info about Scilab variable blk (type pointer). Scilab
generates all the C codes and interfacing functions but for some reason the
super block doesn’t change to C block. If I manually add Xcos block
‘generic_block3’ and change the parameters to match the automatically
generated interfacing function the model will work.

If I use on the same computer Scilab 5.5.2, MinGw toolbox 0.9.3 and gcc
4.6.3 (all 64 bit versions), I don’t get any messages in Scilab prompt from
using code generation in Xcos. But the super block will automatically turn
into C block.

Any ideas what might be causing this? If something is unclear in my
description please don’t hesitate to ask verification.