[Scilab-users] Text in LaTeX mode <= Re: Prettify function - few questions

Izabela Wójcik-Grząba iwoj at il.pw.edu.pl
Fri Feb 22 09:09:51 CET 2019

Thanks Samuel once more,

I've already deleted my post because I managed to solve most of the
problems (although circles are not exactly circles but I think it is a
matter of resolution).
In a prettify function there is a short example where normal text is
mixed with LaTex:

xlabel('$x$ (rad)')

That's why I used this method and it works.

Greetings,
Iza