[Scilab-users] Phishing attempt?

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:18:14 CET 2019

Dear Scilab mailing list

Today I received an email with a link, recommending me to sign up for
the Scilab mailing list, presumably this one (?) - for which I'm already
a member. This makes me suspicious. Is this a phishing attempt?

Scilab - please confirm this is a valid request - or not?

Title of the email: *Scilab users - Mailing Lists Archives*

Sent from: no-reply at nabble.com

... Very suspicious, and without any previous "flagging" that such an
email is coming from anybody credible (credible = from anyone inside the
Scilab team).

Best regards,

Claus

---