[Scilab-users] Export plot from figure with uicontrols

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Feb 26 17:07:21 CET 2019

Le 26/02/2019 à 15:15, Izabela Wójcik-Grząba a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I know that there's no official method to export a figure containing
> uicontrols but I need to export only my plot which is in the frame of
> the figure. Ordinary print screen is not enough because I may need a
> bigger size of a picture

The saved screenshot has the size of the figure when you save it. So:

plot2d()
set(gcf(), "visible","off","axes_size",[2440,1840]); // for instance
xs2png(0, "bigfig.png")

// winopen("bigfig.png")

should do what you expect.

> and also an .eps file.

PostScript is a vectorial format. So the rendering from it should be
scalable according to your requirements.

Samuel