[Scilab-users] Export plot from figure with uicontrols

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Tue Feb 26 17:34:39 CET 2019

Izabela,

I've had the same problem. Saving as eps is theoretically the solution
but I couldn't manage to make it compatible with, for instance, Word. My
solution has been to save the figure as svg (a vectorized format), then
open it with GIMP, a free open source image editor, then select an
appropriate size (large enough so that when inserted in a word
processing software has a very high, printable resolution) and save as
high quality jpg. If the export contains things you don't want, you
simple trim out those parts.

Regards,

Federico Miyara