[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: Export plot from figure with uicontrols

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Thu Feb 28 09:26:33 CET 2019

Hello,

Concerning the following point (which is not related to Scilab):

> I couldn't manage to make it compatible with, for instance, Word.
> My solution has been to save the figure as svg (a vectorized format),
> then open it with GIMP

You'd better open the SVG with Inkscape (also free)
then save as .emf.

EMF (enhanced metafile) is a Microsoft Windows vector graphic format,
you can thus have the vector graphic quality inside Microsoft Word.

There are some limitations to EMF
but as long as you only have curves, colour surfaces and texts
it should be OK.

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan