[Scilab-users] creating nice svg-files

P M p.muehlmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:06:11 CET 2019

Dear all,

I try to create some svg-files using xs2svg.

In the plot I use xfpoly to draw regions of interest in different colours.

// plot the ROI 1xfpoly(roi1_X, roi1_Y ,color_roi1);    e=gce();
e.foreground = color_roi1;           e.line_mode = "off";

// plot the ROI 2xfpoly(roi2_X, roi2_Y ,color_roi2);    e=gce();
e.foreground = color_roi2;           e.line_mode = "off";

The code itself is running, and the plot in Scilab looks as expected...even
when I zoom into the graph it's all nice.

However:
When I export the plot with xs2svg some thin black lines appear within the
regions.
This can be seen when I open the svg with inkscape.

Yes: I could use xs2png, but I'ld prefer xs2svg.

Any idea how to avoid these black lines..see example below?

Thank you,
Philipp

[image: grafik.png]
example of xs2svg export