[Scilab-users] rltool - error

jotalp ebjpalma at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 29 00:50:39 CET 2019

Hi. I want to use the rltool atom, but I can not. I work in linux mint 19.1,
I downloaded Scilab 6.0.1, but that tool does not work in this version. I
wanted to install Scilab 5.5.2, but crash with core dump. It does not allow
me to compile it from the source code. with wine Scilab version 5.5.2 works
and I managed to install the tool, but I want to execute it and it gives me
an error. I would like to know if you can help me, because I do not
understand that it is in the source code of the tool and does not work.
Another thing I did was try to use builder.sce, but it says that
"development_tool" does not exist. Please help. Thank you.