[Scilab-users] Transition from Xcos 5.5 to 6.0

davegutz davegutz at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jul 16 22:17:33 CEST 2019

Opening xcos drawn in 5.5.2 using 6.0.2 results in blank pages.

There are no special import functions I can find in the 6.0 help. There are
no white papers I've found yet on the scilab website. I suspect that since
6.0 was a substantial rewrite that we need to substantially redraw our xcos
diagrams to move from 5.5 to 6.0? Can anybody confirm?

I expected a v5.5x xcos diagram to open up in v6.0x, i.e. lots of block
diagrams and connectors. It is happily opened by v6.0.2 but it is blank
except from some annotations that got carried over.

I need a clue.

Thank you for your time.   Dave