[Scilab-users] Transition from Xcos 5.5 to 6.0

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Mon Jul 22 15:58:02 CEST 2019

Hello,

As we have ported our 5.5.2 files to 6.0.2 without issue, this is likely an issue within the zcos files you use. Could you please send these files (or report a bug and attach them) to check?

A potential issue might come from encoding, another by misrepresenting the diagram hierarchy (setting the wrong diagram root for exemple).

--
Clément