[Scilab-users] New build of Scilab 6.0.2 for OSX with Retina screen fix

Yann Debray @ Scilab yann.debray at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Jun 4 18:34:37 CEST 2019

    	Thanks Stephane, this is greatly appreciated !

--Yann DebrayScilab DirectorESI GroupCell: +33 6 88 20 67 01 Website: https://www.scilab.org

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 5:05 PM +0200, "Stéphane Mottelet" <stephane.mottelet at utc.fr> wrote:

Hello all,

The bug (tiny font, broken zoom, ...) affecting all Apple machines with
a Retina display has been fixed. I know that many Mac users were waiting
for this fix so I prepared a new build, which is available from the
Scilab www site at

https://www.scilab.org/download/6.0.2

After launching Scilab you will be able to check that you are running
the new build like this

--> [version, opts] = getversion()
  opts  =

!GCC  x64  modelicac  release  Jun  4 2019  16:02:53  !

  version  =

  scilab-6.0.2

i.e. check that you have the "Jun  4 2019" build.

--
Stéphane Mottelet
Ingénieur de recherche